http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Re: Launch of Bright Ideas Trust

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Re: Launch of Bright Ideas Trust

Dear Mr Cameron

Or should I say `Dear oh Dear, Mr Cameron`. We've done it again haven't we?! Another pitiful policy that highlights what is indeed a poor show of political leadership.

About it: Let me make no bones: you are not my favourite person in: politics. Infact that is unfair, I find you less disagreeable than Hitler, Bush Jnr, Mugabe, Mo Molam, Stalin and Putin. For this reason I am offering you a superb opportunity. Oh yes, I am offering to coach you on how to lead a nation as great as Britain! (You are welcome to use that soundbite in a speech if you like).

I am prepeared to teach you about how to make a speech, how to make good policies and how to defeat suiside bombers with race relations alone. I would be loathed to call myself a spin Dr. merely because the name implies I am qualified at giving medical advice and treatment; let me make this absolutely clear from the start: I am not the man to ask about any medical questions - you will need a medical doctor for that. You will understand why when you meet me but I digress.

If you are serious about becoming Prime Minister, then you need to stop fannying around and get on my team, sonny jim! The time is NOW to choose who to follow. If you keep following the electorate consensus or principles of progressive liberal democracy in sound economic and social climates, then you are a bigger fool than I thought. A fool of Politics (to coin a phrase)

`What's in it for me?` I hear you pump. The answer is simple. I am a charitable man, and I can see clear as christmas that you need help - hoh yes, you need help my man. You need my help indeed.

To speak to me further, feel free to email back to this address or my mobile number is [][][]. If you wanted to speak face to face, you can find me in the Bathroom section of the Hall Road B&Q in Norwich.

Remember: I haven't offered this opportunity to anybody, Mr Cameron, I've offered it to you... I've offered it to you.

Yours sincerely
Mr Ben Foster (GNVQ)
B&Q Qualified Sales Advisor and Pricing Champion.
Spin Therapist

4 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    You spelt sucide wrong, HAHAHAHAHA!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    HAHA you both spelt suicide wrong!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger richardmorris said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger richardmorris said…

    Your world must be dreary. The world is full of writers of blogs which people write in the fond belief that they have something original to say or have created a masterpiece. This blog is drivel. You'd do better if you concentrated on what you wanted to say rather than picking bits and pieces out of newspapers and your own dog-eared, tear-stained, battered,dirty copy of Animal Farm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home