http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Flirting with the Turning Test

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flirting with the Turning Test

Some website has gotten hold of my msn and keeps asking me to be friends with various guises of its msn contacts which masquerade as flirty young ladies who want me to join their fair site... This site is of a sexual camera related nature and as such I am very moral and disagreeing...

It is however fun to try and flirt with the script their server uses:


*akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com is not on your contact list*

akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
Just here for fun
Bennyfingers says:
yer, I love model trains too
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
hey
Bennyfingers says:
Good evening. How do you do?
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
Bennyfingers says:
only just
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
Bennyfingers says:
http://www.number10.gov.uk/
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
Bennyfingers says:
How splendid. To answer your question, I indeed cam it like it's 1999
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
Bennyfingers says:
nuts tv? no one watches that
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
Bennyfingers says:
you sound fat tbh
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
Ok go to http://www.freecamlink.net/aeb6 accept the invite on the page baby
Bennyfingers says:
No, you accept my invite!! *angry smiley*
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
Bennyfingers says:
Did you know CC stands for Cataract Checkup?
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
Bennyfingers says:
You refered to me as a `babe` in the same sentence that procluded `minors`.... I'm confused
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
Bennyfingers says:
`Coral flair`... it's in the Dulux colour range http://www.dulux.co.uk/colours/ready_mixed/oranges.jsp
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
Bennyfingers says:
You could do the washing up. Dishwasher won't get rid of last night's lasagne... Don't forget to dry straight away. Some terrible statistics about bacteria on drip dry crockery
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam.
Bennyfingers says:
You're quite bossy really aren't you
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
u have to enter a cc, atm, or debit card so they can tell your of age, thats the ony way to see me sweety
Bennyfingers says:
library card?
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
k you in yet babe??
Bennyfingers says:
what's `yet babe`? Is that like a special secret club with secret handshakes? If so, then I'm afraid not
akikowalsingham19@hotmail.com says:
k
Bennyfingers says:
Do you like casseroles?

So


I don't think any computer is going to sleep with me any time soon

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Mark said…

    lol! I literally lol'd at some of this...brilliant

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another quality assignment

     

Post a Comment

<< Home