http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: You know, It's funny...

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Sunday, August 06, 2006

You know, It's funny...

... How God says La and me are not married because we haven't spend £7k, policed family diplomacy, sorted out venues, been through marriage courses, rang cateres, and got dressed up quite yet.

... I guess God, in all of His infinate wisdom and loving benevolence must find Himself inexorably bound by such material constraints.

oh well

Ce la Christians knowing best

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think God had in mind more of the "public declaration" stuff rather than the floaty white dress etc. I don't think we can really blame God for what a wedding has become in our consumer culture - Gretna Green??! ;)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Thanks for commenting.

    I think my answer lies in a blog I know Laura has bubbling in her brain at... I should say watch her space Re: marriage/public decleration etc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home