http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Tarintino Christians

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, October 13, 2006

Tarintino Christians

Am going to Crag Baker (Baxter)'s partae this evening which should be coool, but am gonna be in a room full of Christians! argh!

Might just throw on a wwjd bracelet and sit in a corner hoping they don't come up to me with tracts 'n' that.

I think Christians would jsut whither away after a while if they was in the same room for too long... they'd crawl on the floor after a week ghasping `Need... someone... to... preach... to!`... That is unless they didn't have a new song every fortnight to be interested in.

And think of the number of accoustic guitars and three chord choruses too! It'll be like some sort of tribal war cry of `hallelujahs` and `hosanna!`s with the hands in air dance... and if it's special Christians, they'll have flags, and the soul-thirsty will foam at the mouth with their tambourines singing about sunbeams and sheep.

Perhaps I should just turn up wearing an ACDC shirt and shout in a loud voice ``Does anyone know where I can accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour?``

and then laugh at the stampede.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Should've taken along to the party my Christian moshe pit song (See VNP) ... that would have helped you bond with your Christian mates!


    So, the Helsalata softly softly approach didn't last long did it!
    Whatever she's going to say when she sees this post? Glad I'll be out of the way!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    the second best part of being a Christian is laughing at Christians!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    I agree completely!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    I sense your sick mind might like http://www.cafepress.com/bridezilla/156657 ;-)

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    HAHA!

    that gave La and my sick mind a giggle.

    I think i might use `sick mind` as a title/synopsis/selling point for my blog...

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wots wrong with a room full of christians wanting to spread the gospel?

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    my passion to kick them all in the faces ? ;)

    I aint got no problem with evangelism that respects it's audence and is welcome... I just fnd Christians entertaining

     

Post a Comment

<< Home