http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So I'm ringing nPower to say we wanna change energy suppliers and they're like well what you wanna do that for and I'm like cuz I don't like you so they're all like yer, well you were a rubbish customer anyway, so I'm all like your electricity was rubbish and half the time your gas wouldn't even gatch fire so he's all like do you want a smack so I go you need therapy mate you know that so he goes you're a deck arn't ya so I go if anyone's a deck around here it's you mate you're a right deckhead so he goes who do you think you're talking to?- I work for nPower mate, what have you done? So I go I've done more than you can imagine you're such a deck and he goes wha'ever do you want me to change your energy suppliers or what? So I go what I want is for you to shut your face and get off my phone and he's like yer well you shouldn't of phoned nPower should you mate so I go I'll phone who I want mate and then he's all like well you bet'er not ring nPower again mate so I'm all like ooooohhh what you gonna do and he's like I got your address here mate I'll come and get you so I'm like yer well only if I DPA confirm it first!

Ha!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    I had to use the Chav phrase book to translate this lot. Put a brick thro' nPowers windas and like they might get the message (tied to the brick with string of course)

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    ``leave it awt, mate, vey unt werf i'!`` - Yarmouth Sea Front

     

Post a Comment

<< Home