http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: A Day Harassing the Shadow Chairman of Policy Review and Chairman of the Conservative Research Department. (Oldest First)

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Day Harassing the Shadow Chairman of Policy Review and Chairman of the Conservative Research Department. (Oldest First)

Dear Mr Letwin,

Following my email to you of 6 December 2006, I am pleased to attach more jokes that I hope will be of use to you.

I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I have finding them for you.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me back on this address or ring me on [mobono].

I look foreward very much to hear from you.

Yours sincerely

Benvolio Foster
Enc.



Q: How does the barber cut the Moon's hair?
A: E-clipse it!

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: Put a little boogie into it!

Q: Why did the worker at the M&M® factory get fired?
A: He threw all the Ws away!

Q: What's a wombat for?
A: Playing womball!

Q: What's gray and has a trunk?
A: A mouse going on vacation!

Q: What's black, white, and terrifying?
A: A maths test!

Q: What did the Atlantic Ocean say to the Indian Ocean?
A: "Try and be more Pacific!"

Q: What did the Atlantic Ocean say to the Indian Ocean?
A: Nothing, they just waved!

Q: What do farmers use to count their cows?
A: A cow-culator!

Q: What did one eye say to the other?
A: Don't look now, but something between us smells!

Q: What do you call a cow with no legs?
A: Ground beef!

-

Thank you for your e-mail, which I shall be sure Oliver Letwin sees.

ANGELA CHARLES

-


Thank you for your recepit of confirmation of my email.

Please make sure that if Mr Letwin is in need of any other jokes I am available on the contact details given previously.

Many Thanks

Benvolio Foster
-

Many thanks. It is most kind of you – but I think Mr Letwin has enough jokes to be getting on with for the time being.

Best wishes.

Angela Charles

-

I'm delighted to hear that Mr Letwin has enough jokes for the time being. Although telling jokes isn't an essential part of being Shaddow Chancellor, I understand it is still an important aspect.

If he wishes it, I might also be able to provide amusing pictures, entertaining captions for normal pictures or post a copy of the Radio Times with all the sit-coms highlighted. I am also working on a stand-up routine entitled `David Cameron ate my girlfriend` he might also like to preview.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.

Yours sincerely

Benvolio Foster

P.s, Happy Christmas!
-

Thank you – you are most kind.

Incidentally, Mr Letwin is no longer Shadow Chancellor – and hasn’t been since the last general election. He is Chairman of Policy Review and Chairman of the Conservative Research Department.

Can I please contact you again if he should require further material?

In the meantime, happy Christmas.

Angela Charles

-

Dear Ms Charles,

May I ask if the reason Mr Letwin is no longer Shadow Chancellor is anything to do with David Cameron? Between you and me I don't really trust him. What does Mr Letwin's new job entail? And what does George Osborne do now, I like him too. Does the shadow cabinet have a website I can peruse?

If Mr Letwin does need any other material he need only ask. I'm a great supporter of traditional tory values like free market and stuff. Would you like me to send you some captions I have made for David Cameron? I assure you they're most entertaining.

Yours sincerely

Benvolio Foster
p.s, please call me Ben

---------------
After such a fun day, I think Mr Letwin Deserves a caption:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
``Why did the M&M worker throw away all the Ws? No that's not right...``

3 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Incidently, this is what I emailed MR Letwin on 6/12/2006

    Dear Mr Oliver Letwin

    I hope the following jokes will be of use to you.

    Yours sincerely

    Benvolio Foster

    >>Q. What's the difference between a chav and a coconut?
    >>
    >>A. one's thick and hairy, the other's a coconut.


    >>Q. Two chavs jump off a cliff, who wins?
    >>
    >>A. Society.


    >>Q. What does a chav girl use as protection during sex?
    >>
    >>A. Bus shelter.


    >>Q. What do you call a 30 year old chav girl?
    >>
    >>A. Granny.


    >>Q. What do you call a chav in a box?
    >>
    >>A. Innit.


    >>Q. What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet?
    >>
    >>A. Sorted.


    >>Q. What do you call a chav in a suit
    >>
    >>A. "Will the defendant please rise"


    >>Q. Why did the chav cross the road?
    >>
    >>A. To start a fight with a complete stranger for no reason what so ever.


    >>Q. What do you call a chav girl in a white tracksuit?
    >>
    >>A. The bride.


    >>Q. If you're driving and see a chav on a bike why should you try not to
    >>hit
    >>him?
    >>
    >>A. It might be your bike.


    >>Q. What's the first question during a chav quiz night?
    >>
    >>A. What you looking at.


    >>Q. Why are chavs like slinkey's?
    >>
    >>A. They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of
    >>stairs


    >>Q. Two chavs in a car without any music, who's driving?
    >>
    >>A. The policeman!


    >>Q. How do you get a hundred chavs in a phone box?
    >>
    >>A. Paint 3 stripes on it.


    >>Q. What do you call a hundred chavs at the bottom of the river?
    >>
    >>A. A start.


    >>Q. Where do you take a chav girl for a decent night out?
    >>
    >>A. Up the ar*e.


    >>Q. Why is 3 chavs going over a cliff in a nova a shame?
    >>
    >>A. Because a nova has 4 seats.


    >>Q. What do you call a chav with 9 gcse's?
    >>
    >>A. A liar.


    >>Q. What do you say to a chav with a job?
    >>
    >>A. Bigmac please.


    >>Q. What's the difference between a chav boy and a chav girl?
    >>
    >>A. A chav girl has a higher sperm count.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    I love the Chav jokes. You might even be making some headway with Angie Charles: "Can I please contact you again if he should require further material?". Next thing we know is that when La isn't looking you'll be asking her if she's got large b**bs.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Is this what the used to call a "manic" period?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home