http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Dear Mr Letwin

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dear Mr Letwin

Thank you for your e-mail.

I should be most grateful if you could now send further jokes elsewhere, since I don't want to appear rude but I don't have time to read them!

With best wishes

Oliver Letwin

---

Dear Mr Letwin

Rest assured you don't sound rude at all and I appreciate the reply.

With respect to you not having time to read my jokes, please find attached a list of shorter `one-liners`. I may suggest you read one a day, or print them to leave in your brief case for more convenient times. Perhaps leave a copy in the lavatory.

"Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud." "Yes sir, it's fresh ground."

Two muffins in an oven: `Good grief it's hot in here!`. The other replies `Argh! a talking muffin!`.

A man entered 10 puns to a pun contest. He hoped that at least one of the puns would win. But no pun in ten did.

Where do you find a one legged dog? Where you left it.

What do you call a fish with no eye? FSH!

Why do gerillas have big nostralls? Coz they got big fingers!

Yours sincerely as ever

Mr Benvolio Foster

---

Thank you - but I hope you won't mind if I don't from now on reply, because I don't have time to do that either!

Oliver Letwin

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home