http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Psalm 63

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, January 05, 2007

Psalm 63

1 O God, you are my Everything,
with everything I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

2 I have seen you in the best places
and realised your power and your glory.

3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.

4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.

5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

6 On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.

7 Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.

8 My soul clings to you;
your hand upholds me

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Harriet said…

    im glad i read this this morning... its great to be reminded how we truely need God and how He should be at the centre of our lives 24/7. thanks ben

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    i didn't write it, thank God for leading you to it, narna.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    btw, I think that came across as false modesty, so...... tits! see I'm not really super-Christian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home