http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Ordinary thoughts of today that I've vowed to blog

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ordinary thoughts of today that I've vowed to blog

* I will probably like gin one day but I doubt I'll like tonic. This gives G&T a questionable standing in my future, but it doesn't concern me in the present.

* I'm a REALLY good dancer

* I'm so glad Orwellian dystopia doesn't prevail but I am glad I'm re-reading 1984 (for a change)

* I wish I was on my bike

* If I had a piano I'd probably play it non stop for the first half hour then it would be forgotted about

* I REALLY miss my Ben Folds Five album. Not only because it's REALLY good but Ben is a fantastic opening third of a three word band name and probably always will be

* Why don't Tesco have any chinese ready meals with duck? This both perplexes and irritates me simultaneously.

* I am glad they're making a forth series of Desperate Housewives

* La's really girly by watching Bridget Jones but I love her all the same (La not Bridget obv.)

* I also had a brief moment thinking about gaskets. Didn't really come to any amazing conclusions (unlike my Ben band name musings) but thought maybe gaskets and differentials and such are part of a boy mindset...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    which ben folds album are you lacking? I could send you some.

    Also; nothing wrong with bridget jones...good films

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    books are better than films.

    it's the self titled album. soooooo much better than rocking the suburbs - sellouts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home