http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Stangers are more fun on Omegle...

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Stangers are more fun on Omegle...

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You:
hi

Stranger:
hi

You:
how you doin?

Stranger:
what?

You:
how are you?

Stranger:
thanks
Stranger: from?

You:
haha
You: uk you?

Stranger:
china

You:
konishua!

Stranger:
Oh, I think I do not quite understand

You:
understand you i do!
You: you are old how?

Stranger:
The level of my English is not good
Stranger: 26

You:
you sound very good ta
You: what do hobbies you like to do?

Stranger:
Music
Stranger: Painting

You:
can you paint music?

Stranger:
Oh no not ,I think you misunderstood.
Stranger: I like music and art

You:
stood where?
You: oh i see!

Stranger:
Painting art

You:
I like to dance
You: do you fox-trot?
You: or meringue?

Stranger:
My profession is advertising designer.

You:
can you shows me an advert you has designed?

Stranger:
There are many

You:
have you shown me some online?

Stranger:
Please wait ah

You:
you're welcome

Stranger:
http://www.ipscn.net/UploadFiles/2006101118103249.jpg
Stranger: http://www.vi001.com/edit/upPic/20071026131237297.jpg
Stranger: http://www.vi001.com/edit/upPic/20071026131237312.jpg
Stranger: Yes I am very satisfied with.

You:
my breath is taken away with you
You: what is your name called?

Stranger:
My Chinese name is Sun Hailiang
Stranger: Sun Hailiang=孙海亮

You:
man or girl
You: ?

Stranger:
man

You:
tall man?

Stranger:
yes1

You:
what circumference is your waist?

Stranger:
My height?

You:
yes

Stranger:
1.8M
Stranger: This yellow is the middle of the tall.

You:
exactly
You: same here

Stranger:
I know you in Europe have a high tall men.

You:
no, our floors are all jsut propped up
You: ¿what's the tallest person you has ever meet?

Stranger:
I am very satisfied with my height.

You:
how satisfied do you think everyone else is with your height?

Stranger:
Asian men's average increase is 1.68M

You:
is Asia jelous of you?

Stranger:
Asian men

You:
if you could adress asian men right now, what would you say to them?

Stranger:
Oh !you are too tall for a dwarf!

You:
hahaha, you have extracted laughs from my bellyguts!

Stranger:
Oh !no not I did not laugh at you.

You:
what times is it over there?

Stranger:
Could you just say, I do not understand.
Stranger: I said the bad English.

You:
how many hours have gone by since your noon today

Stranger:
Your country is at right now?

You:
war
You: do you love communism?

Stranger:
communism?

You:
maoism

Stranger:
I lived in communist countries

You:
but now you live in china instead?

Stranger:
No choice.

You:
what can you choose?

Stranger: No
Stranger: My nationality is Chinese.

You:
Your nationality is Cheese!?

Stranger:
Chinese
Stranger: china

You:
as in the bullshop?

Stranger: Wrong not you understand
Stranger: china
Stranger: nationality is china

You:
china?

Stranger: China

You: China

Stranger: is Our leaders

You: bye

Stranger: Mao Zedong

You:
that near tokyo?





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    Sometimes your blog is a waste of the internet. These are tough times we're living in with limited resources.
    Think you should think about it.

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was funny, but you're still kind of a jackass

     

Post a Comment

<< Home