http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Decisions, decisions....

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Decisions, decisions....

So I've been fired from Norwich Union... they generally don't like the whole dyslexia thing in an admin department and that's the short of a long story, oh, that and my contract runs out on tuesday coming.

So I've been job hunting without any success since november.

I went for an open day with these door to door salesman people yesterday which was an.... experience and I'm in two minds as to whether to take that job. It's only charity stuff, but if i get five contracts a day, I have the capability to more than double my salary at NU (which means Laura could theoretically retire), however, I'd need to work unil about ten and the job is really hard work. Prayer would be welcome I guess as I still don't know what to do. ta.

in a more lighthearted note, as part of my leaving NU, I was told a month or less ago that i could have my last month's notice still living at home and not going into the office, but as i was still part of NU, i wasn't to work anywhere else...... last night we knocked on the door of my manager... the most awkward thing that could have happened, so i shoudl probably ring him soon.

anyway, please let me know if you have any thoughts

love benvolio, x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home