http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: My things to do before I'm thirty list and the missing number ten. Please help

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My things to do before I'm thirty list and the missing number ten. Please help

Okay, so I'm nearly eighteen years, ten months and twentytwo days old right now, and as such, it seems befitting it should concoct a list of:

TEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I'M THIRTY

but I'm stuck on point ten, so please please help me!

Here's so far on the list:

TEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE i'M THIRTY

1) Get Blood out of a stone and write a book about it (Bonus if forward by J.Lo afterthought: will settle for P.Diddy).

2) Have sex while playing Goldeneye.

3) Hypnotise the mayor of Norwich.

4) Invent a cerial that makes the eater invisible (Bonus if it's proper healthy).

5) Work out the difference between a green and white Parliamentory paper.

6) Understand how the electricity bill is calculated.

7) Use the words `Testosterone`, `Accrostick` and `Porcelain` in the same sentence (conversationally) without using conjenctions.

8) Have the term `thank you` made into one word.

9) Get married to La and don't piss her off so much she leaves.

10)

7 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Let's go travelling and make that point 10

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    I was going to make hte ultimate hunting animal by splicing the DNA of a bear, an eagle and a shark so the animal could be the fearsomest on land sea and air, but i recon that might be aiming a little too high

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Carl said…

    10) Grow a new foreskin

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    LOL!

    and or steal someone elses - gross i know, but you godda love a challenge

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Oooooh, I wondered what you were witering about when you woke me up late night. Was there an octopus involved or was I dreaming?

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Octopus was a dream, sweetcakes.

    Octupii, as we all know, have no business in the ultimate species of hunting wonder... honestly!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Harriet said…

    having just been on the forum 10 could be managing b*witched and getting them back into the top ten!

    how lame would that be!!

    I like carls point!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home