http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: The EU thinks it needs a new slogan

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, July 03, 2006

The EU thinks it needs a new slogan

the EU wants a new slogan

what can surpass `United in Diversity`

I recon perhaps:

`Refining Diversity` is rather apt

or possibly:

`Liberalism: Overcompensation for unethical internal trade quotas and exclusive repressive trade laws`

not sure the second rolls off the tongue quite so easily as `United in Diversity`, but let me to stop before my rant on the common market gets me thrown off blogger.

If you have any other slogans, feel free to respond by comment

love benvolio, x

4 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger monty said…

    Why does your blog flash up with Dave is gay before loading, seems awfully random?

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Tehe

    it shows my maturity.

    that could be the slogan for the EU though....

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger monty said…

    Again - comments go beyond my level of intelligence to understand. Champion.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    I'm immature. The comment about my maturity was another example of the satire about which we talked before. Sarcasm if you will.

    The slogan for the EU comment was another togue-in-cheek remark about making `Dave is Gay` the EU slogan.

    Savvi?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home