http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Ben's bits of bobs

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ben's bits of bobs

* This is by far and away the very funniest thing I've heard on radio 4 comedy for a very long time. Worth a listen if you get round to it. (Takes about tens mins to get funny and presenter sounds like Jude Law) Linky Link

* This is certainly worth a read Re: environmental impact of Christmas carding. Linky Link

* I'm in charge at work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I think it's a terrible decision by management but it's good for my CV.

* I miss Kendall mintcake. (There was an article on the Goodlife the other day in the Telegraph and I think seeing Barbara Good reminded me...)

* The All Saints recon: ``I got my ass in check`` and I'm yet to discover what this means.

* John Galea's performing at the Wine Press on Wed 6th (which I can't get off work. Grr, Fuzz!)

* Pinch punch first of the month!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home