http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Day 2

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day 2

I don't know if this is too outspoken a question to ask, but do David Cameron and Mr Letwin get on okay? Like I said, Dave is akin to a snot in my eyes and I think of Mr Letwin as better than that. Do you think Mr Letwin would make a good Prime Minister, Ms Charles?

I tried to search for tory party on the old google web as you suggested and couldn't find it, do you have a link to them?

Yours sincerely

Benvolio `Ben` Foster

-

Yes, they do get on well.

Try www.conservatives.com

-

It's good to hear that Mr Letwin and David Cameron get on okay - I expect Mr Letwin is being the bigger man in it all. I respect him for that.

Many thanks for the link, here are some facts I thought you might like from the Party Website...
-The name "conservative" was used by George Canning as early as 1824 and was first popularized by John Wilson Croker in the Quarterly Review in 1830.
-
`For every acre of [children's recreational] play space, there are 80 acres of golf club space in Wales`.

How is your day going, Ms Charles? Do you enjoy working for Mr Letwin?

Yours sincerely

Ben Foster





1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha!

    I daresay she was enjoying her job till a couple of days ago. Although she does keep replying!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home