http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Vicar All Stroppy About Marrying Gays

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Vicar All Stroppy About Marrying Gays

Linky Link

Like our vicar says `I don't marry you, I facilitate you marrying each other`.

Bit of a sticky wickett here but if push is shoving come, I think I might well side with the vicar about:
'I love you both but I can't bless it or allow you to use our halls because I don't think God would bless it'.

I think that's fair to say. The vicar would have been wrong in saying `gays shouldn't marry`, all this guy is saying is `under the circumstances I don't think you should consider church or a man of the cloth to do this`.

Do disagree about the boarding house thing though - that's nothing to do with blessings but shows signs of being uncomfortable and violated for no other reason than naivity and homophobia

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home