http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Stuff and nonsense, children!

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, September 14, 2007

Stuff and nonsense, children!

'ello.

Not sure on what to blog really.

Hmmmm...

*think*

I passed my moped test by the way. I'm really hardcore on my moped now, I feel like one of those `chav`s.

Live in Diss now. Is rather nice.

I still like toast but can't remember when I last had it/some.

Paul and Heather gi'ing us really cool marriage advice at the moment. Is really nice to speak to grown up couples and learn from them about ourselves and ways to approach various situations. Will blog more on that in a few weeks if I have more time and less apathy.

Yours sincerely

Mr Benvolio F. Foster Esq. Esq.

P.s, married life is sweEt

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger monty said…

    Toast is good

    I think Marriage is like toast. Unless you put something on it (in it) its going to be dry - effort must be made...

    I am amazed that Rhianna is not teaching you, she is so intelligent...

    Congrats on the marriage, I truly wish you both the best in every aspect...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home