http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Today I've decided to follow British consensus thinking

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, February 22, 2008

Today I've decided to follow British consensus thinking

Here are a few basic axioms about the way I therefore now think:

a) I'm essentiallly appalled at human rights violations and think we should hang criminals
ii) For arguments sake asylum and immigration are essentially the same and not worth distinguishing
3) I celebrate other religions but Islam is wicked and Christians are intollerant Biblebashers
- Democracy doesn't work because all politicians are corrupt so I won't vote
* When Diedre Rasheed gets out of prison I'll start petitioning my MP Re: Mugabe
XIV) I don't get anything for my council tax

I'm struck dumb by a sense of irony and contradiction.

*back to normal benness*
note to self - stop reading the sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home