http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: DRINK!

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DRINK!



When I was a teenager I always wondered what I would be like after drinking. You know when you grow up you learn about the world by seeing other people and the way they act and respond and behave, well I never wanted to become agressive after beer like some influences I had seen and you know what?

When I've had *checks* 2.2 units I get very happy and friendly. Normally I talk to people too much or tell them how much I love them and how they're the most important thing in my life. Usually in what, or so I am told, is quite an irritating way.

But I don't care. I like alcohol (I can't pronounce `alcohol` when I'm drunk, it comes out as `alhocol`) because it brings out the friendly in me which is a big deal for a Foster man so w000p.

Ps - to anyone who's reading this, I think you're BRILLITANT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home