http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Transcript

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Transcript



7:12pmBenvolio

Do you want a cashmere sweater for Christmas?

7:15pmBen

ok

7:15pmBenvolio

what size collar are you?

7:17pmBenvolio

(not that I'm sizing up a crazy stalker noose or anything)

7:17pmBen

er

i have no idea

small though

7:17pmBenvolio

Small? right. Well I'll get you a selection and you can choose what you like and the ones you don't use you can take back and get a refund for and then you can take me out to a lovely ploughmans lunch

Benvolio

what's your favourite colour?

wait

let me guess

is it green?

Ben

sounds awesome!

probably black or grey

:0

:):)

7:23pmBenvolio

ah, now you see I'd have you down as a green person, but I was wrong.

wHen are What Jane Did Subsequently (thats's what I call them for a laugh) coming to N'arch? (that's what I call norwich for similar reasoning)

Ben

not sure unfortunately

7:27pmBenvolio

Ah shame, if they need a place to stay then we have a MASSIVE spare room or I can recommend some good hotels

or some bad ones but I won't bore you with data I assume you don't want to hear

Benvolio

Did you check my facesbooks group about you?

7:34pmBenvolio

Ben Adams? Are you still there, Ben Adams?































































:)


1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    ?????????????????
    ?????????????????
    ?????????????????

    I just don't get what this is all about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home