http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: And while we're on the subject of olden awesome music...

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Thursday, September 14, 2006

And while we're on the subject of olden awesome music...

I'm going through one of periodic phases where my music playlists regress to the primative sixth form orange county/soft punk/pop metal tastes, but I've realised,

bands like

Eve 6
Sum 41
Boxcar Racer
Dashboard Confessional
New Found Glory
Bowling for Soup
Jimmy's Consumtion of the Planet

are actualy really good (at times)
... or maybe I'm just being nostalgic

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Carl said…

    Jimmy have their moments:
    Sweetness
    Hear You Me
    My Sundown
    their cover of "Firestarter"

    Sum 41 do not!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    the later sum stuff is awesome. their last three albums have been awesome with some awesome tracks on there. i suppose it's that awesome ear pumping metal they do so awesomely that makes them awesome to me.

    to summerise. i think they're bully!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home