http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: How cool.

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, September 15, 2006

How cool.

Image here

So i wrote to Mr Oliver Letwin for a signed picture and he wrote back today saying:

Dear Mr Foster

Thank you for your e-mail of 13 September.

I am afraid I do not have any photographs, but I enclose a signed with compliments slip which I hope will be useful.

With best wishes.

Yours sincerely

OLIVER LETWIN

Enc


I'm not sure how he thought I'd find an autograph `useful`, but if he's endorsing identity theft then at least he's honest.

There were no gramatical errors I could find alas. I'm thinking about writing to all of the cabinet and shadow cabinet ministers and finding one with a spelling or punctuation error, then going to the Telegraph and ruining their careers like some sort of grammatical Michael More.

I'm currently awaiting signed pictures from Vanessa Feltz, Edele Lynch (mmm) and Mick Hume (editor of Spiked and columnist for the Times).

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    p.s, the reason he doesn't have a photograph may be because he looks like a cross between a boyband, an orgasm and a hot air balloon

    http://pictures.dehavilland.co.uk/live/photo3441.jpg

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Carl said…

    Just to let you know I've linked you from my blog.

    I don't know why there wasn't a link to you already.... I was sure there was! Sorry!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    i was gonna comment on that but thought that might be rude.

    Helen's un-linked me from hers :s

     

Post a Comment

<< Home