http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Today I've decided...

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, February 19, 2007

Today I've decided...

... That Kate Middleton is lovelly.


Which makes the new Top 5 Good Mornings....

1) The Woman with the Lovelly Laura Lumps. (La)


2) Kate Middleton


3) Nadia Vole (From the Alex Rider series - she was killed by a 10ft jellyfish falling out of its tank onto her. Unfortunate for Nadia, but I'm sure the jellyfish had fun)


4) Rose Byrne - actress, doesn't do a great deal.


5) Nadine Coyle - from Girls Aloud


* size of pictures doesn't necessarily reflect the level of lovellyness of each of these wee women

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Cor! There's some real nice crackling here! It really brings out the chauvinistic dirty old man in me.

    Can we go even better and have a picture of La at some stage?

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Well La (for the time being) is Laura Brown and in the Top 5 Good mornings of November there wasn't an online pic of her, so I used Laura Brown from the Hours.

    I love that quote though:
    That really brings out the chauvinistic dirty old man in me.

    awesme

     

Post a Comment

<< Home