http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Oooh - it continues...

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Oooh - it continues...

Brof Bendullah F. Fosth'aj,
I am very happy to share this transaction with you. but you must keep everything as top secret and very confidential. The deceased account holder with our bank was MR RON MORRIS American citizen who died with his entire family were among the victims of AIR CRASH SINCE JULY 2003 in benin, He held account number BOA/0036101101 with our bank.Since his death ,his account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the bill and exchange manager of this bank, i have studied this transaction very carefully and i have noted that there is no risk involved.I am here to protect all your intrests in this transaction until this money hits your account.

My advise to you is to arrange for a receiving bank account into which our bank shall transfer this money in your favor as next of kin and you have nothing to fear since i am here ,i shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as the transaction commence. Also note that 14 working days from the date the bank receives your application is enough for the funds to get transferred and the transaction will come to a successful conclusion.

Dear, i hope that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account, i have all my hope in this transaction because i shall soon go on retirement, i am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding,I promise to give the best co-operation. If you are really intertested in this transaction,then we must hurry up so that our bank and government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed.

As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you a text of application which you will fill and send to the bank. But before that I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because 10.5million U.S.D is not a little money,therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you before we proceed. Such information I will like to know before we proceed are as follows:
(1) Your age.
(2)Your occupation
(3)Your marital stautus
(4)Your fullresidential address.
(5)Your direct phone and fax numbers.
(6)A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail.

as soon as I receive these datas, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank. Meanwhile I will like you to know more about myself.

I am a family man with 2 children a girl and a boy.I have decided to do this deal because i have worked in this bank for years without achieving anything due to the corruption in this country.Workers salaries are hardly paid.Its true this country is one of the poorest in the world but the leaders are very wicked and corrupt.Even the Aids we receive from Donor countries as well as the international communities are being diverted into the private pockets of the few in authourity.

Therefore while the rich are getting richer,the poor masses continues to suffer.Could you beleive a bill and exchange manager like myself can't even take good care of my children?I only have a name NOT money or any material possessions.So this is why when i saw this opportunity, i decided to capitalize on it with my position in the bank and i hope with your co-operation,success will be for us.

Pls always keep in touch with me, preferably by phone because i'm a very busy man who has little or no time for internets. So as i've told you i have studied and perfected this transaction before i contacted you..

Finally it's very mandatory that you follow all my instructions to avoid any mistake in this transaction and you should not let the bank know about my involvement in this transaction.
+226 78870542
May Almighty bless you.
Anxiously waiting to hear from you.
Best regards,
Dr Adamu Salam

=============================================================

Dear Dr Adamu

Firstly, allow me to outline how annoyed I am to hear about the corruption (which isn't your fault) in your country. I went to my wife and I said `that's just not on... I'm annoyed now!`. It was not a pleasant moment I can assure you Dr Adamu!

Now, to answer your questions:

1) My age is 32 and a half years old
2) I work as a hydro-aquatic-marine-physiotherapist at a local aquarium. Think occupational therapist for fish.
3) As I just mentioned, I am very happily married... to a woman not half my age.
4) I live at (Dave's address)
5) My phone number is +++(Dave's number. I no longer have a fax as the cat ate through the cable and then threw up.
6) I don't have a scanner, but here is a recent photo of me I had comissioned for my father-in-law who likes the traditional dress of my culture. The pose I am striking is meant to convey both pain and repose at the falling of another great warrior of our time. I shaln't mention his name as in our culture, we do not name the dead.



Are there any other details you need me to confirm? I am a man who has nothing to hide and am happy to disclose any informations to a man such as yourself.

I'd like to sum up by saying I have a good feeling about this. You are above all, Dr Salam Adamu, a good friend. What are your children's names? My young boy is called Aljezeera Haz'ar-ang'tuk Fostrh'ah. It means `son of a wizened old goat` in the original language as he was born in the year of the goat which is a wizened old creature in our culture.

Yours sincerely

Brof [sic] Bendullah F. Fosth'ah

5 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    LOL!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Great! I'm really enjoying this.

    When this is fully played out you've just got to send "Dr Adamu" the Web links to this correspondence!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quality work Benjamin! :-)

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brilliant...I do wonder though if they have enough information to raid Dave's bank account tho...

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    ..it'll be a right bummer if Dave finds £10,500,000 (Ten million and five hundred thousand pounds sterling) suddenly turning up in his bank account.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home