http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: My Fun Day In Hariboland

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Fun Day In Hariboland

I thought it had been a while since I've been to Hariboland so I took a little leasurely drive past the Alt key.
||||
Then I got into a race with some other guys
||||
AND I CAME JOINT FIRST!
||||
So to celebrate we made a human pyramid but it didn't break any records.
||||
And the frogs gave thanks to the snowman.
||||
And the snowman was appeased so we watched the sunset together pensievely.
||||
So home I went for another day. Happy.

The end.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Now all those random pictures on our desktop make total sense! (La x)€

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    La can't be keeping a very tight ship: I would never get away with playing with my food in our household.

    Nevertheless a real classic piece of Bennage; funny because it all seems so pointless, whimsical above all so totally unexpected! Now did you go out and buy a bag of jellies in order to create this work of art or did the idea come to you as you looked at the bag and thought "Ah Ha!... and now for something completely different!"

    Anyway I hope you didn't hand the bag round at your house group after you had been figuring them.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    I did have to wait until La had gone to bed but that's 60% for creative headspace and 40% not wanting to be told off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home