http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: My old school friend John Galea

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My old school friend John Galea

John Galea was my friend from middle school who always wanted to be famous.

One can't help but admire the passion he had from singing into a bic in year 5 to following that into re-locating to Stratford (the music capitol of Europe?) and go all out to find the fame that illudes most pop wanabees.

I really hope John makes it as he really deserves to be famous, but, to be fair...



... In hindsight, I'm uneasy that this guy slept round my house.

P.s:
<-- lol

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Well let's hope that he doesn't become really famous, because the tabloids may well rake up the bit about sleeping round your house. On seconds thoughts it might give your flagging career a boost.

    In my day if anyone had sung into fountain pen they would have got ink all over their hands.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home