http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Al `Bennylegs` Capone

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Al `Bennylegs` Capone

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderlay again I was Al Capone. I was in a hotel room with a woman which wasn't my wife. The `feds` were surrounding said hotel and I had to literally run for my physical life.

So I grabbed ``all the milk and strong cheese I could carry`` (direct quote) and ran down the stairs but ended up getting trapped between a fed outside and the stairs to the manager's tower at B&Q Hall Road Norwich.

At this point, a kindly CIA gentleman said that a phone would ring and I should answer it.

So slowly in walks this `fed` and I pick up the phone that magically had just appeared just in time for the fed to reach me, however, I was civicly immune as I was on the phone (it's a widely known fact that you can't get arrested when you're on the phone).

On the other end of the phone was Sir Winston Churchill offering me a job as a communist in exchange for my life.

Normally I beleive dreams can fortel the future so fingers crossed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home