http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Rage Against Beige stuff

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, July 11, 2005

Rage Against Beige stuff

Rargh. Today was rather busy I must say.

Okay, here's another ten point summary
1- woke up
2- went to Park (my church)
3- drummed, but not terribly well
4- Markus and I went photgraphing round norfolk
5- went to Awesome
6 to 10 - more stuff I'm too lazy to write (it's 1.40am atm)

Okay, about Awesome:
It was.... normal Audacious self. But God was really there which was lovely. Lol, I guess it was kinda surreal being sandwitched between two of my old `sexual partners` from the days of yore, and made it v difficult to focus! (look at me - breaking taboos like there's no tommorow!).

But despite my lack of extroverted hand-waving holiness, God was gracious and spoke to me and blessed me anyway (while I stood looking moody and thinking moany thoughts!!). I felt such an incredible urge to share a word I had which was so relevant, but the long and the sort and the inbetween of it was that I just didn't have the guts. Besides, this is me, so I'd have forgotten it by tomorrow anyway!

I guess I learned that no matter what state our heart is in, and no matter how awkward a situation feels, the big guy is always above all that. Actually it was only recently, I had reveletion of just how true that is. Can't remember exactly, but it was about God knowing what provision to give not only physically, but in spite of our mental blocks n stuff. (I'm well dead holy I am me).

Perhaps I should devote more time to Him though, I mean, He sure as hec is worth it! Mmm, but I guess in some respects, my fantasies are far removed from the actual state of my own apathy.

Oh well - am dead a head of it me.

mer, too tired to blog any more unarticulatedly, so I shall download a couple more photos Markus and I tooked today and retire to my boudware. (too lazy to watch Dogma tonight)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Mark Tiddy said…

    wow finally a blog easy enough for even me to understand! lol! :P

    It's kinda funny how many distractions come your way when worshipping (your doesnt refer to you just people in general), you can be worshipping one second then few minutes later think "oh yeah i was worshipping" or maybe that's me just being easily distracted

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    i used to find that when i first became a Chrsitian. maybe worship is itself, a distinct skill

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Louise said…

    days of yore? what does that mean?

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Means he's old and is reminscing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home