http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Current philosophy on life in the shell of a nut

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Current philosophy on life in the shell of a nut

it strikes me that the world is consumed by three types of happyness - the type that people find, the type that finds people and that happyness which is promised by never gratified. I think my life right now is a composite of all three.
Love, as I'm sure we're all aware, is the defining pinacle of how happyness can search out the lonliest heart and make it sparkle like it's lover's eyes - and I thank God that I'm blessed with a La who can make me smile for no reason.
As a result, my La and i are seeking happyness by our couple-bubble house. To spend more time together rather than the scraps between work and the commute. and I think we are on the verge of having that fulfilled.
my job (and money status) seems to desire happyness - i know they will get better with time and prayer - but if life is a stew, i think at the moment, mine would be beef
love benvolio, x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home