http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: You know what's annoying... ?

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Saturday, September 23, 2006

You know what's annoying... ?

Me.

I just emailed this to talk talk

Please cancel my account with immediate effect, and not bill me any charge made after 1755 of 23/09/2006 at which time, my efforts to contact you on your `between 9am to 6pm` phone line was deemed outside your opening hours.

Please consider me extremely dissatisfied with the ongoing lack of service and value for money with your company.

I expect this to be dealt with immediately, but I anticipate with your usual operating efficiency, I shall hear back from you within ten to twelve months from now.

Yours faithfully


but they've actually been okay to us.

In a bad mood you see.... But it's okay because they don't know I'm a Chrsitians, it's not reaally double standards.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger monty said…

    I suspect their reply might be

    "Hi, sorry to waste your time but we can do nowt without a customer reference number to use this against"

    I don't understand you at times, I wonder if you just enjoy upsetting people.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    that was sent on a webform with all the rest of the account info.

    I don't enjoy upsetting people at all. And from exoerience in working in complaints department and customer services jobs, taht's netiher offensive or outspoken.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger monty said…

    Its a lie - clearly you think lying like this is good - just bizzare and wierd abuse of other peoples time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home