http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: 90s Britpop and the demise of my wife's quiet time because I'm bored

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Saturday, August 30, 2008

90s Britpop and the demise of my wife's quiet time because I'm bored

When I waked up this morning, my beautiful wife was sitting in the peace of the lounge in the quiet reading a book and drinking tea.

I stomped around being bored so I turned youtube on for some music. To be respectful I kept it quiet, so we/I listened to:

Monaco - What do you want from me
Verve - Lucky man
Lightning seeds - You showed me

Then I started to push my luck with something more interesting

Pulp - Disco 2000
Oasis - Champagne sueprnova

I'm about to play
Blur - Girls and boys

Despite this awesome display of British herritage, I'm still bored so I'm going to try my luck. So I've ranked this playlist from 1 to 10... If I can get past 5 before laura give me evil looks I'll be happy... if I'm stopped at one, I'll just be bored again, If I get to ten I'll check her pulse


1) Stereophonics - Bartender and the thief
2) Manic Street Preachers - A Design For Life
3) Republica - ready to go
4) Supergrass - Pumpin' on your stereo
5) James - Sit down
6) Ocean Colour Scene - Riverboat song
7) Suede - Beautiful ones
8) Chumbawumba - Tubthumuper
9) Prodigy - Smack ma bitch up
10) Cast - Beat mama


P.s - in the time it took me to write that I'm not at #3 and going strong but she's frowning at her book and not me so that's okay

3 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    .... Laura just left to get dressed at Suede.

    GEtting to #7 wasn't a bed effort I think

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Carl said…

    lol. I'd forgotten about that Cast song!

    Me, I'm having a Sarah McLachlan morning. Not quite so rocking, but some nice 1991 vibes coming through the speakers.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your choices all seem a little predicatable, benjamin. I expected more from you :-p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home