http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Profound Thought of the Day

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Monday, August 18, 2008

Profound Thought of the Day

Here is my pattern for life at the moment:

Wake up
Radio 4 Today programme en route to work
work
Radio 1 Fern Cotton in car at lunch
work
Quiet radio on way home
Make half ass attempt at dinner
Not wash up
Watch iplayer/4OD
Go to bed

I'm thinkin there's probably more to life, I've just got to figure where in my profound and fulfilling schedule to put it... Prolly at the weeknds in between housework, sleeping, and... well, more housework really...

Ho hum. Only 45 years 'til retirement.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    You forgot tesco shops at 9pm, surely that's where the fulfilment lies ;)

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    Or the *thinks what else happens* weekend washup fest!? That's my time of the week when I get some me time and some ska through my headphones. Highlight

     

Post a Comment

<< Home