http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Dear Alfredo

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear Alfredo

Shalom Alfredo Elliot

Many greetings from here in the Norfolk counties of the UK.

Firstly allow me to detail a little about myself. My name is Benjamin Foster and I am a 32 year old Jew. I haven't always been a Jew - I had my bah-mitzvah last year and my circumstician was not six months ago. But it is not my stout Hebrew penis that needs your attentions today. No, my boy.

To really be a true Semite, I need a strong authorative nose, so that while I count my gold and covet my neighbours posessions, and do all sorts of Bid-e-bid-bum Dickensian/Shakespearian stereotypes things, I can look out with a massive Jewish nose. Therefore - can you confirm that should the patch be applied to the nasal regions, it would promote augmentation of the nose?

Many thanks

Mr Benjamin F Foster

-------------

Subject: From Alfredo Elliott

The Pe ktk n uo is Patch
Pen qfe is Patch will help you expand,
lengthen and en ild lar fm ge your pen wts is and
experience several major changes in your se qks x life! l

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home