http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Dear American Publishers of Poetry that was the First I Came Across in Google

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Friday, June 20, 2008

Dear American Publishers of Poetry that was the First I Came Across in Google

Hey you!

I'm a poetry writer and have been these last ten months eleven days or there abouts.

Will you publish my poetry as it's right good and I'm british.

Here is a example, old bean..

Robot Milkman
By Benvoilio F McFosterson

Robotic milkman is the perfect solution
To the problem milk and milk distribution
(And I'll tell you why without further ado-tion)

Poor Bill was tired at 4 in the morning
When the day was beginning he was still yawning
But the robotic milkman is quicker than quick
All that he needs is the flick of a switch

Traffic and milk floats are not the best
When it comes to speed, they fail the test
But Robot Milkman with jetpacks and boosters
Makes half the day done before the call of the roosters

And if not enough milk was loaded last night
He has mechanical teets to produce more of the white
Which is good for the dairy that milk can be wired
But when poor Bill tried - alas he was fired

(Notice the semen reference at the end).

Let me know your thoughts m'fella m'lad!

yours sincerely
Benvoilio (Prononounced `Ben-vwar-le-o`)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home