http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: Right,

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Right,

click this linky link, select woman's voice and add the following text and then click `say it`

fergalicious definition make them boys go loco.
They always claim they know me get their pleasures from my photo.
I`m the F to the E R G then to the I E cant no other lady put it down like me. I`m fergalicious!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how come every time you come around my london-london-bridge wanna go down like... london london lonDON wanna go down like...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what you gonna do, with, all, that junk. all, that, junk up in your trunk?
To-find out the answer, lis en more.

My plan as it stands is to get-get-get you drunk. Get you love drunk off my hump. my hump my hump. my hump my hump my hump. my hump. my hump my hump.

My lovelly lady lumps.

eyem goin to make make make you work! make you work- work make you work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this! IS! SPARTA! (- in male voice)

6 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    oh and it's funny if all the other voices say `penis` and then you do the english female at the end because she sounds like she resents saying it

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Bet you've tried to get her to say things to you that La never would. The day of robotic sex slaves is a bit closer. You should be ashamed of your self.

    Much more to the point, I wanted to get an opinion on "Bennage" and "Mawrfuh'uz".

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    you have a physacist's mind my boy!!

    Write to the OED for me. woul.d be vain if I did. and besides, you're a nobel prise winnar.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Skip the OED, I'll make do with typing 'Bennage' and 'Mawrfuh'uz' into text-to-speak (using male voice, to prevent sexual arousal).

    [two minutes later)....

    'Bennage' is good, but 'Mawrfuh'uz' doesn't sound a bit Southern American, so obviously the spelling is wrong, as one comes to expect on 'blog bennage'. ('blennage' would be a good composite for 'blog bennage')

    Actually I like to think of my self as a 'nobel prize loser'; there must be some credit in that -it's probably better than failed A levels. Perhaps I ought to just settle for the 'loser' bit - after all I won nothing on that day at Sandown races.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!

    I saw went to watch that film!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    it's an awesome film to saw watch and see!

    Nuts to John Eldridge - Leonidas is true masculinity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home