http://www.makepovertyhistory.org iBlog: TOE

iBlog

Tomorrow's blog today

Saturday, July 05, 2008

TOE

Dear The Royal Society

I was reading a book the other day and apparently physacists are struggling to find a grand Theory Of Everything (hereinafter refered to as TOE).

As I basicly have an 'A' level in physics (I say basicly, I didn't turn up to my Waves and Particles exam as I got the wrong day!!!!) I thought I'd lend you a hand.

Knowing that the Electromagnetic, weak and strong forces are all nicely unified, and you only need a link betwixt these and the Gravitational force (g), I did a bit of number crunching and after a handful of hours I managed to do it!!!

If we assume the three unified forces can be assumed as f(Ɵ), and the gravitational force deonted as f(g), then we can safely assume

f(Ɵ) α f(g) => f(Ɵ) = k.f(g)

Now if we substitute k with a string of real numbers denoted by scampi (Ϡ) we see a non-linear relationship between the two functions...

f(Ɵ) = Ϡ{1..78} f(g) :. f(Ɵ) / f(g^{1..78}) = Ϡ

By simply epiricly calculating the value for scampi, all the forces in the universe are unified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know your thoughts.

Dr. Benjamin F Foster

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said…

    Basicly I think you need all the basic help you can get to develop this amazingly basic theory. Why not try starting here for some basicly type help:

    http://helensparkles.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    I forgot to say the f's cancel, so

    Ɵ / g^{1..78} = Ϡ

    which according to my calculations should come out to be 42 - the answer to life the universe and everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home